October 2000 – September 2003
- Statistics and Experimental Design lecturer.
- Emotion and Motivation lecturer.
- Elementary Maths for Biologists (EMB) lecturer.
- Supervisor of Studies for Fitzwilliam College.
- Research into symmetry perception in dynamic stimuli, Dr. John Mollon’s lab.
Semptember 2006 – June 2009
- One of a small team instrumental in the development of a new experimental psychology department in the top ranking research university in Turkey.
June 2010 – Jan 2013
- Directed and implemented the Department’s new ‘2 track’ curriculum – for Research and Applied Psychology.
- Student intake grew from 50 to over 300 during this period.
Jan 2013 – Present
- Research and development of cognitive interventions for problem solving, critical thinking, creativity and decision-making.